Ever wonder how supplements you use are really made? This vid gives the facts on how the supplement industry makes the supplements you use. Find out how to get the best supplements for your money from this info.
Key points To Remember From this Workout Supplement Video
- Your Supplement Company have a Contract Manufacturer make the products for them. They purchase from Materials from Sourcing Company and make the products and deliver to your Supplement Company.
- Vast Number supplement companies use this model. Very few company have their own Contract Manufacturer. Essentially no company owns source ingredients.
- Nothing Wrong in this model if and only if your supplement company sources high quality
Sourcing Materials, usage HIghy Quality GMP certified Contract Manufacturer Company and additionally, usage Third party Lab Testing to test the product from Contract Manufacturer.
- Problem will occur when your supplement company sources low-quality ingredients. Eventually, they will end up with junky products.
- How will you find best supplements companies? Use those companies who are fairly transparent enough about where their SOURCE from.
About Will Brink
Will Brink is the owner of the Brinkzone Blog. Will has over 15 years experience as a respected author, columnist and consultant, to the supplement, fitness, bodybuilding and weight loss industry and has been extensively published. Will graduated from Harvard University with a concentration in the natural sciences and is a consultant to major supplement, dairy and pharmaceutical companies.
His often ground breaking articles can be found in publications such as Lets Live, Muscle Media 2000, MuscleMag International, The Life Extension Magazine, Muscle n Fitness, Inside Karate, Exercise For Men Only, Body International, Power, Oxygen, Penthouse, Women’s World and The Townsend Letter For Doctors.