Dr. Layne Norton has spent years refining his squat technique. Follow his coaching tips and cues, learn how to squat, and you someday could be the proud owner of monster legs!
If you want big legs, there’s one rule: you gotta squat! Don’t go running to the nearest rack without watching this video first. Dr. Layne Norton going to teach you tips and techniques that he learned over the years from working with some of the top coaches in the world, guys like powerlifter Ben Esgro, USAPL World Team Head Coach Matt Gary, and Dr. Mike Zourdos. They will help you squat big weights more safely and effectively.
HOW TO SQUAT: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CONSIDER
Equipment can make a big difference in your squat performance, especially when you’re under a lot of weights. Here are a few things you can put on that can make you a better squatter.
- FOOTWEAR. At least, you need to use a hard-soled shoe.
- BELT. A good belt will give your core something to brace against, will protect your lower back, and will keep you more upright.
- KNEE WRAPS OR SLEEVES. Knee wraps and sleeves help keep your knees warm and provide some extra support.
- CHALK. in a low-bar squat, chalk can help keep the bar on your back and keep it from rolling.
- WRIST WRAPS. Wrist wraps help keep your wrist straighter and can help prevent wrist and elbow pain.
When it comes time to squat, a lot of people get under the bar and just go for it. This is a mistake. You should have a repeatable plan for getting under the bar and stepping out.
See The Entire Article: http://bbcom.me/18yo19t
Enjoy & don’t forget to SHARE this great instructional workout video.