This recipe requires only two ingredients and very easy to prepare within 10 minutes. It gives you healthy amount of calories to meet you calorie intake goal with a proper portion of healthy protein, cabs and fat.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe Banana
- 1 tsp Oil for the pan [Olive Oil]
- Mash the banana with fork. In a mixer blend the eggs and mashed banana.
- Lightly oil a frying pan. Pour the mixture into small circles. Cook on a low light.
- Once cooked through gently lift & flip over cook on the other side till browned.
For the whey protein shake
- Blend 1 cup whole milk with 1 scoop whey protein isolate & 1 tbsp dextrose.
So where is the wow factor? See the following table for details calorie information.
|1 cup whole milkÿ||146||7.86||11.03||7.93|
|1 scoop whey protein||120||24||3||1|
|1 tbsp Dextrose||40||0||10||0|
|1 tsp Olive Oil||40||0||0||4.5|
Will this recipe help you to gain weight? What you think?